Our indicative rates:
Monthly accounting service using Offsite Service Delivery Model:
Our Best Offer
- Monthly rates for Accounting AED. 850/- per month
- Accounting on Zoho Books, fully UAE VAT compliant Cloud Accounting Software.
- VAT Accounting of your transactions
- Generation of TAX Return and TAX Audit Report (if required)
- Quarterly reconciliations of your Bank accounts
- Payroll Accounting
- Inventory Accounting
- TAX AGENT Services
- Project / Cost Center Accounting
We also provide Offsite- Accounting services using other accounting platforms like:
- WaveApps (We are Pro Network Partners)
- XERO (We are Accountant partners)
- Tally ( We are affiliates to Tally)
- Quickbooks (you need to nominate us as Accountants)
The rates for delivering accounting services under Accounting platforms other than ZOHO Books are available on request. You can request for the rates by emailing us at with "Quote request - " in the subject line.
- Except for Zoho Books (TAX Return is a standard report available on Zoho Books), VAT returns will have to be created by the customers, Overture will support the customers to collate the requisite data from the accounting systems to support client’s creation of Tax Returns.
- Service dependent on provision of VAT compliant records by client in a timely manner to the accountant for system update
- This service does not constitute a TAX AGENT service. It is restricted to meet your compliance requirements to VAT law to the extent of maintaining proper books of accounts.
- The above rates are for a transaction limit of 0 to 300 transactions per month. Businesses with more transactions per month can contact us for customized rates for their respective volume of transactions.
- The rates above do not include courier charges, these will apply additionally, in case courier based provision of records is chosen as an option.
- The rates above do not include any taxes, taxes as applicable will be levied and payable by the client.
- The rates above, do not include multi-branch or Tax Group based accounting services. Each organization in a Tax Group will be treated as one business entity for accounting purposes.
- The rates quoted are available only for Customers on an Annual Contract.